The hormones in birth control can also be responsible for clearing up acne or weight gain.
Learn the surprising positive and negative side effects of the Pill.
Many investigations are conducted about the consumption of contraceptives.
In the report of the 2012 National Health Statistics is considered that 62 percent of reproductive age women from 2006 to 2010 had used them.
Just to inform you the pills regulate the hormones of a women’s menstrual cycle and are very important for the fertility.
And also there are many other pros of using the pills, because they also reduced menstrual cramping, regularity of menstrual cycle, helping with acne on the skin, prevent appearance of ovarian cysts as well as cancer.
In this article we will share to you the side effects of them, as almost all medicine preparation have.
We listed below the Top 10 Side Effects of the pills that maybe you didn’t know:
1. A private part yeast infection
– This side effect is caused by changes the balance of hormones in the body. The risk for a yeast infection is doubled by use of oral contraceptives and tripled by spermicides, and even higher among the women who have diabetes.
2. Blood clots
– The women who use the pills are doubleat risk of the blood clots than those that don’t use.It is specifically important for women who are overweight, over 35 and smoke.
3. Breast tenderness
– It is mild side effect, started from the beginning of use, but can improve for the next couple of weeks. Due to the hormonal changes the breast can enlarge.
4. Breakthrough bleeding
– It occurs within the first 3 months of starting. Usually the reason for bleeding is associated with low dose birth control pills.
5. Migraines and Headaches
– As the pills are functioning on the lowering estrogen level in the body it can lead to headaches and migraines. Studies showed that these problems occur on the beginning of consumption, and later can increase or disappear.
6. Gaining weight
– The hormones in the pills can affect appetite and promote water retention, which causes weight gaining. If it worried you take the pills with a less estrogen, and intensify your physical activities (exercises)
7. Mood changes
– Synthetic hormones may cause imbalance of certain neurotransmitters, leading to changes in the mood and emotional state.
– It occurson the beginning of using the pills, as a result of the additional estrogen, which irritates the stomach.
Note: It is better to take them with food, or before bed time, and very important is to take them regularly at the same time.
9. Losing libido
– The fact that pills halt the production of testosterone it can lead to negative effects on sexual life. Usually it leads to loss of interest in intercourse, decreased ability have orgasms and increased pain during the act.
10. Visual Changes
– It is especially risk for the women who wear the contact lenses. Long- term using of the pills can lead to glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
– You need to take the pills every day at the same time.
– Remember these pills do not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
– Kindly look for the interference with other medications you are taking.
– If you smoke or have a blood-clotting disorder make another choice
– Stop taking birth control pills immediately if you suspect you’re pregnant.
We hope that this brief article is informative to you, share this post so that you can also inform others about this and might help them a lot.Source:qatarday.com
THIS BLOG CLAIMS NO CREDIT FOR ANY IMAGES POSTED ON THIS SITE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. IMAGES ON THIS BLOG ARE COPYRIGHT TO ITS RESPECTFUL OWNERS. PHOTOS USED ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY. WE DO NOT OWN THE PHOTOS AND NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED IF THERE IS AN IMAGE APPEARING ON THIS BLOG THAT BELONGS TO YOU AND DOES NOT WISH FOR IT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, PLEASE E-MAIL WITH A LINK TO SAID IMAGE AND IT WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED.